Friday, December 26, 2008

Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese.

Finaly the exams got over today..with friends I went to this huge mall to ve lunch..their were loads of options..starting from Italian..Chinese..Punjabi (well dats not n option ..dats a staple)..Lebanese..I can go on n on about it..den in the corner I saw this court..called Yatra..they were serving unlimited thalis....(my tongue was literaly wagging)..my mind made a trip to down memory lane..when I was in Bhopal ..v use to go to this place serving unlimited thalis..in those days my partner in crime was too of my closest frd..as v never had deep pockets..v always use to divide out thalis in a way that ..two of us will take cheaper thalis wit lesser options n one will take costly thali wit more options..n as the food were unlimited ..v use to enjoy the same meals in lesser price..(money management as v call it now in MBA)...now things have changed money is not a factor nowadays..frds r not as important as they use to b..I cannot imagine myself doing the same....they r remnants of the past..when life was not sooooooo serious ..n so formal...n the process of having a fullfleged thali at 2 o'clock seems tough n high on calorie.(when did weight ever came in between food n me)...It did just today ..and in the end I had a boring Low Cal Burger...talk abt gettin old.


No comments:

Post a Comment