Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Random Shits

OK I have been craving to write something for quite some time now but as usual my procrastinating habit got better of me. Nowadays I'm all excited about booking my tickets for my hometown for Pujo, which is in October this year. My head is full of plans that I have to under take before I board the flight. Still over a month is left now for that. But that is the only thing keeping me sane nowadays. Neways in office things are going in it's usual pace. The worst part is, previously I use to sit in this big conference room with a lovely view of Gurgaon skyscraper, from that heaven we have landed on 8th floor now, among all the CFO and VPs. The worst part is, my Facebooking has taken a dip and my old status makes me cringe. The other day I went to Sarojini Nagar market after a really long time with my childhood friend and I brought all the damn shits. I got my self a tiny winy dress, which turned out to be a romper and its so tiny that it's barely covering my derriere. Hubby dearest saw me trying it out and his incessant laughter didnt do a bit good for my fragile ego. I spent a bomb on nuthing. Apart from that got my self a nice hot pink colored stalkings. The color is realy cool but I dont have anything to go with it. So the stalkings is lyiing in my wardrobe waiting to be inaugurated. In the end it started to rain heavily and somehow I managed reach home on time. It was such a pathetic day and I didnt enjoyed a bit that day, later I was wondering a nice & simple meal in some corner would have been a better idea. I simply wasted my time and more importantly money in a months where I was already broke since the day one. I have given the title of this post as "Random Shits" I have taken it from a friends status, I realy liked the thought behind it coz it suits my situation aptly.

PS: I've taken the name of my post from Amit Dayals status, hope he doesn't sue me. (Wink)

4 comments:

  1. shaala...u dint enjoy that day at all...huh.....thank goodness i checked ur blog grrrrr.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. shaala...u dint enjoy that day at all...huh.....thank goodness i checked ur blog grrrrr.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pupai dont take it literally, I didn't enjoyed shopping it was tiring & I didn't enjoyed buying anything. We had better times den I am sure you will agree..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehhe....ya ofcourse...v did...i ges its time for another shopping n pampering spree...wht say??

    ReplyDelete