Sunday, August 29, 2010

Tring Tring Tring!


I sulk a lot, every other day I indulge myself in little sulking without any rhyme or reason and after cajoling myself I try to find the reason, if I don't find any I try to conjure some, hoping this unreasonable mood swing will find some lease. I love to feel that some one is not doing something right around me and that's the reason behind my restrained anger, which is lying somewhere inside of me trying to find an outlet. It's not exactly a cake walk accepting your short comings I know but now that I'm in the mood I rather take advantage of it and vent it out here. I don't know since morning I'm in a mood to have a good fight. I just don't wanna burden hubby dearest with it coz lately he has been really kinda and neways I'll loose the battle if I fight with him today (making him angry today will jeopardize some of my plans). I'm actually bubbling with anger coz my Mum never calls me. She is sooo busy that she has forgotten, that she has a daughter who is waiting for her call. And when I call her, she never picks it up, if you ask for reason she will tell you she didn't heard the phone ringing (not that one again Maa), & I've to pardon her lack of knowledge about handling technology coz she dont know how to check the 'missed calls'. More importantly Im to be blamed for her lack of knowledge, reason being I havnt been a good teacher, that I loose my patience way too often, that we always ended up fighting cause she is not pressing the right keys..blah blah blah... The funniest part is if I try to be angry with her for not picking up the calls when I call her, she will use this typical tone telling me way to politely "what else do u expect when you dont tell your Mum how the damn thing works"...ergggggghhh. Mommmaaaaaa Pick the Damn Phone upppppp!

P.S. Thats my Mommy in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment