Thursday, August 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Aurko Roy!




Oh man. This little boy turns one today. Where has the time gone? It feels like he should be 6 maybe 7 months old...but One!? Really!?!?

Current Statistics  

Name:                    Aurko Roy

Age:                         1 year

Hobbies-               Throwing whatever he can get his hands on

Style Quotient-  Involuntary mohawk, little curls, gold chain & bangles...very Beckham meets Bappi da look  

Future Plans:     Can’t wait to start walking without support

Language:           A mix of Hebrew & Chinese with syllables thrown in
 

Objective:            Smiling ( showing 3 teeth) his way out of trouble

Qualification:    Part time cutie/full time brat



My chuku puku, I love you to the moon and back and then to infinity and beyond!

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Aurko..and congratulations to the proud parents!
    Loved the collage mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...I dun know how I missed reading this...and since I know you, I could imagine you talking like this...kisses to Aurko!

    ReplyDelete